I Dare You To Brew With This...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The swastika in various forms was a good luck sign for lots of different cultures for thousands of years. Until some short little jack*** with an inferiority complex ruined it.

alemonkey said:
The swastika in various forms was a good luck sign for lots of different cultures for thousands of years. Until some short little jack*** with an inferiority complex ruined it.

Yeah, I just did a little bit of googling and found some other information on the "backwards" swastica, its prominance in Thailand and Japan, etc. Seems that it may indicate nothing worse than the fact that all of the ingredients are vegan.

Hey, whatdoyouknow... I learnt something tonight!

Yes, it is backwards and therefore, NOT a Nazi symbol.

It is, among other religions such as some Native American nations, a Buddhist symbol.

When people don't know the difference between the two it shows their ignorance of other cultures...:mad:

the_bird said:
Yeah, I just did a little bit of googling and found some other information on the "backwards" swastica, its prominance in Thailand and Japan, etc. Seems that it may indicate nothing worse than the fact that all of the ingredients are vegan.

Hey, whatdoyouknow... I learnt something tonight!

Damn vegans gotta go and ruin it for the rest of us! Better throw some bacon in that malt to freshen it up a bit.

鯰  said:
Damn vegans gotta go and ruin it for the rest of us! Better throw some bacon in that malt to freshen it up a bit.

I am pretty sure that if you managed to somehow make a concoction that combined the best of beer and bacon you'd make a lot of people very happy.

Serve in in the cleavage of a beautiful woman and you'd be elected Evil Overlord of the Universe the next day.

kornkob said:
Serve in in the cleavage of a beautiful woman and you'd be elected Evil Overlord of the Universe the next day.
You serve it in the cleavage of a beautiful woman and I'll drink it! I don't care what it is! :ban:

kornkob said:
I am pretty sure that if you managed to somehow make a concoction that combined the best of beer and bacon you'd make a lot of people very happy.

Beer, Bacon, and Boobs - the 3 best things in the world all start with B. Coincidence? I think not.:rockin:

alemonkey said:
Beer, Bacon, and Boobs - the 3 best things in the world all start with B.

Speak for yourself! ;)

(What is the big deal with boobs? They're just there. Men!)

kornkob said:

So thats were our "short little jack*** with an inferiority complex" (nicely summed up alemonkey!) went wrong!

Must have been tricky for the rest of the German Guys trying to understand his Austrian accent.

"NO! I said more Breasts, Bacon and Beer!!! NOT annex Poland!!!"....

Actually i'm more shocked at how the buyer has been ripped off! $15 (plus postage) for 2.1/5lb of LME???;)

Caplan said:

Simple mistake! :D

Caplan said:
Actually i'm more shocked at how the buyer has been ripped off! $15 (plus postage) for 2.1/5lb of LME???;)

But it's vintage. That makes it OK to charge astronomical prices, apparently.

Caplan said:
So thats were our "short little jack*** with an inferiority complex" (nicely summed up alemonkey!) went wrong!

Must have been tricky for the rest of the German Guys trying to understand his Austrian accent.

Well, there's *some* historical evidence (not terribly strong evidence, but some) that Hitler wasn't exactly into "boobies," if you know what I mean...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

the_bird said:
Well, there's *some* historical evidence (not terribly strong evidence, but some) that Hitler wasn't exactly into "boobies," if you know what I mean...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

So you were saying he was an ass-man? As Rodney Dangerfield would hear all the time, "Hey, you're an ass, man!"

Latest posts

Back