w00t Off!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twitter is great for woot offs... I get IMs from them whenever the product changes. There were a few I considered buying yesterday but didn't, since my paycheck didn't come in til today. There was an IR thermometer that I was ready to buy for fermenter checking, etc, until I think Nostalgia pointed out it was +/- 3 degrees.

It's been woot crack since yesterday here at work. My f5 key is smoldering still :D

Yea, the best thing I've seen was the 42 in LCD Vizio TV yesterday for like $750. I love how if its a screw driver or a huge TV, $5 shipping

It's been woot crack since yesterday here at work. My f5 key is smoldering still :D

Yea, the best thing I've seen was the 42 in LCD Vizio TV yesterday for like $750. I love how if its a screw driver or a huge TV, $5 shipping

You need to get the "reload every" plugin for firefox. All you do is right-click on the page, and there's a "reload every" option, and you can set the number of seconds or minutes between auto-reloads, and then enable it. No more f5!

Man, check it out, there's a $50 elvis bust karaoke thingy on there right now. wooooot!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Look at page 10 of the comments, I can has chzbuger?! hahahahhahahahahahaha

I wish I could run my firefox here, but i'm in teh gubment building...I will do that when I get back home on Tuesday though

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Look at page 10 of the comments, I can has chzbuger?! hahahahhahahahahahaha

I wish I could run my firefox here, but i'm in teh gubment building...I will do that when I get back home on Tuesday though

I like this one:

funny-pictures-horror-movie-cat-dark-scary.jpg

LOL that Elvis was ballin'...

I use a U3 thumbdrive to run Firefox at my job b/c we aren't supposed to download anything. Its a great workaround b/c I hate IE7

If I get caught with a thumb drive I can go to jail.....It is in the rules that I signed up for. I deal with sensitive paperwork all day. So I just suck it up and deal it the lame that is IE

If I get caught with a thumb drive I can go to jail.....It is in the rules that I signed up for. I deal with sensitive paperwork all day. So I just suck it up and deal it the lame that is IE

good call :)

Interesting, I didnt know they had a wine.woot

They've discussed a beer.woot in the past; I emailed them and apparently its not really being talked about anymore. But that would be awesome.

Back