What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More coff

1399728825198.jpg

More coffee. Survived the initial safety razor shave with no incidents (very small nick on my chin). Now to survive U10 girls soccer and plant shopping for Mother's Day...

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Mothers Day shopping accomplished last night, 2 soccer games and baseball practice today. Spiderman IMAX late afternoon. Guess I'll need to do a farmers market trip and some planting on Monday. Pumping the coffee...hoping not to fall asleep at the movie!

1399730837162.jpg

I didn't think you lived in Tampa?

Some of my family does (USF grads). My cousin's wife is also a USF grad and crazy Bulls fan.

Third Coff of the morning.

Also sampled my Galaxy IPA. I put together a very simple grain bill for this one (2-row, crystal 20) and it tastes great right now. Made an Amarillo IPA with the same amount of grains except I used pils and munich. I like the galaxy IPA better.

Mashed at 152F for both and the gravity sample on my Galaxy after 7 days went from 1.054 to 1.008 - finishing dry as heck (was hoping for it to finish at roughly 1.014). The amarillo IPA finished low, too, from 1.054 to 1.010.

I may oak some of the Galaxy for a day perhaps.

What do you think? I wanted it more sour.

Jesus.
I promise I will treat you well.

Rock on :rock:

Loved it. I've definitely had more sour bees but I thought it was perfectly balanced between sour and farm
Funk.

Also I don't remember saying the second quote?? Lol the quoting errors on the app are hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Loved it. I've definitely had more sour bees but I thought it was perfectly balanced between sour and farm
Funk.

Also I don't remember saying the second quote?? Lol the quoting errors on the app are hilarious.

Are you almost at NEBCO? :D

Mothers Day shopping accomplished last night, 2 soccer games and baseball practice today. Spiderman IMAX late afternoon. Guess I'll need to do a farmers market trip and some planting on Monday. Pumping the coffee...hoping not to fall asleep at the movie!

Dude, I should have given you the horse head! I doubt anyone wants to see my sweaty ass mowing the lawn with it on.

Water before I go clean a bathroom and get clean.

Dude, I should have given you the horse head! I doubt anyone wants to see my sweaty ass mowing the lawn with it on.

Water before I go clean a bathroom and get clean.

Ah well. do what you must with the horsie head! I have so much going on...and all I want to do is eat a decent lunch and take a nap! Instead, I get no lunch, soccer and a movie in Raleigh...and then probably crap for dinner. Wife is in a mood and knows denying me good food is punishment. Setting herself up for a great Mother's Day. Aaaarrrrrgh.

Ah well. do what you must with the horsie head! I have so much going on...and all I want to do is eat a decent lunch and take a nap! Instead, I get no lunch, soccer and a movie in Raleigh...and then probably crap for dinner. Wife is in a mood and knows denying me good food is punishment. Setting herself up for a great Mother's Day. Aaaarrrrrgh.

Imma gonna tip toe away. I'd bring you some awesome food but I think you'd be on super hot water for that!

Hope the day improves buddy.

Water while making some sawdust
View attachment 198583

That's wicked. I really want a table saw but I bought a plate chiller instead.

****ing app that is wobrien's post that was credited to matt.

That is awesome. You making the pieces, too? I have a Chess set fetish.

EDIT: I think you and I already discussed this on my ill fated Chess.com thread.

I have a small lathe but no time to make the pieces, I'm making a table with the chess board inlaid for my brothers wedding gift next month.

Thats wicked. I really want a table saw but I bought a plate chiller instead.

****ing app that is wobrien's post that was credited to matt.

My woodworking is much more impressive than my beer making

I have a Chess set fetish.

I know people are in to weird stuff, I saw a show the other day where a lady was all about chewing on her kids soiled diapers, but i cant figure out how this chess set fetish works exactly.

I know people are in to weird stuff, I saw a show the other day where a lady was all about chewing on her kids soiled diapers, but i cant figure out how this chess set fetish works exactly.

It works like this: every Chess set you see, whether it costs $20 or $20,000, you have to fight the urge to buy it and bring it home.

It works like this: every Chess set you see, whether it costs $20 or $20,000, you have to fight the urge to buy it and bring it home.

Ok so no sexual component? I knew that failed attempt at humor.

These floccing bees won't let me smoke in peace. ****.

These floccing bees won't let me smoke in peace. ****.

That's what the smoke is for!
My latest saison, overcarbed the keg so working to get it down but very tasty. going to be nice with some age as I bottled most of it.
Stopped at a different store this morning and picked up a couple things at much better prices then I usually pay, out of the way but i see me making the trip, nice inventory.
Yard work sucks!

IMG_2955.jpg

Back