What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, nothing....this little dude on the other hand

IMG-20130710-00535.jpg

Hey I was just in Wisconsin I couldn't find that anywhere :-(

Ya I think this one is over a year old, they didn't brew it this year. My brother happened to pick it up at a bar in La Crosse that overstocked. Bartender was like "sure you can buy it and bring it home.. $10." Gotta love WI :mug:

nukebrewer said:
So that's the kind of weather I have to look forward to while I'm there from Sun-Thurs? Great. I'm sure the CCB and others will be worth it. :)

Yeah, Florida is oppressively hot this time of year. CCB will definitely be worth it, hopefully you can hit a couple others over there too

I guess ive never had a belgian style pale but this is not what i expected haha this is an awesome beer tho! very citrus and fruity, so far i have not meet a belgian beer i dont like, great beer for the summer. its gonna go great with this movie too, also have a stout from earlier

2013-07-10 19.54.37.jpg

2013-07-10 19.57.44.jpg

2013-07-10 18.43.52.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Can't nobody take my pride Can't nobody hold me down... ohh no I got to keep on movin :) while I drink this

And pretty tasty out of a can as well

Hey dood. Sorry to hear about your troubles with your dad. I've just killed a Dragon's Milk Stout to support you! I'm not sure how it supports you, but I guess it's the thought!

DisturbdChemist said:
Getting my soco on

Ignore alk the trash in thdle back ground

Trash. Heh. Someone needs to send me some what's a burger katchup. I need to put it up against my beloved Heinz...

Having a Belhaven Scottish ale right now, but I'm gonna have a Prairie Saison in a little while. After that I may break into my Tallgrass stock (picked up an 8 can sampler of all their best beers).

Nice floral and citrus hops aromas, intense flavors, minimal malt in the background, finishes pretty dry. The only thing I would change is maybe make the bitterness less harsh. Either a less harsh hop or FWH whatever they did use.

20130710_212000.jpg

Everything in the background looks better than that nasty crap, particularly the Prairie Standard and Saison Brett.

I enjoyed the prairie. Saision brett was ok. Guess you're not a fan of brett? I didnt pay for the soco. It was left over from a bachelor party so im getting rid of it. Not my drink of choice but oh well.

Trash. Heh. Someone needs to send me some what's a burger katchup. I need to put it up against my beloved Heinz...

ill send it out with every trade I do for now on lol. Wounder what coldcrash thought of it

Sun King Grapefruit Jungle. Absolutely delicious, but I'm pis$ed off about the increase in price from $12 to $20 for a four pack. Don't know if I'll buy again next year.

image-2999611726.jpg

Argentia Ridge Chardonnay (purchased at Costco) that I doctored up with pina colada mix. The box came with two kits. The first one I made strictly by the instructions. It's kind of bland but not bad when you mix it with "stuff". With the second kit I decided to add two one litre bottles of Mr. & Mrs. T Pina Colada mix at bottling.

It's not bad but maybe could have used a little more sweetening.

Drinking a snifter of freeze concentrated oak aged vanilla porter that I brewed last February. It's "meh". Lots of alcyhol, but not a great taste. Drinkable though. This ones gonna take a while.

Watching Jef-fa-fa Dunham. Dude is fooking hilarious!!

tyzippers said:
Someone needs to send me some what's a burger katchup. I need to put it up against my beloved Heinz...

DisturbdChemist said:
ill send it out with every trade I do for now on lol. Wounder what coldcrash thought of it

Not sure. Probably gonna have to send me another bottle so I can decide for sure. :drunk:

Back