Trump or Rosie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will win the war of Words?

• Trump

• Rosie

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am not a huge Trump fan but why is it Rosie has to make every topic out to be about something gay. whether it is bashing, or this person is gay or what ever.

she is a chain wallet weilding bull D***

ale, check out cnn.com, there is a huge write up about the war of words between our plump lesbian friend rosie and our superior cuts hairdo friend trump.

Yet another Nader write in vote. He'd Trump Trump and make Rosie wish she wasn't gay. Ralph has that power you know. ;)

Ize

You know who could take out nader?

Chuck Norris, and do it while eating a Bar B Que. he is that good

Actually, I think they're perfect for each other and oughta tie the knot.........................onto a heavy anchor, and jump off one of the donalds' yachts.
There........I feel better now.

Beermaker said:
I vote Chuck Norris too. When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris!

I thought that was Particle Man...

OK. It's the holiday season so I'm not going to say anything bad about either one of them.
I'll go by the saying "If you can't say anything nice don't 'say anything at all"

So here's what I think of Rosie and Trump:

There are certain contests where you just sit back and root for injuries ...

Back