Group buy in Chicago #2?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I may have made a mistake in not entering everyone's orders. Everyone check your full sack amounts and make sure that I've entered it correctly. We are at 44 sacks which is 2 over the limit. we may not be able to do the splits unless people want to give up some full sack orders. my apologies.

Since our split was last to be turned in to you I thinks it's fair that we remove it from the order. Samie85 and Mike A..... Thoughts?

I have already removed my bag of MO from the spreadsheet.

bmason, we still need to get down to 42 though, right? If we take off the split of Crystal we'd get down to where we need to be.

demon said:
Since our split was last to be turned in to you I thinks it's fair that we remove it from the order. Samie85 and Mike A..... Thoughts?

I'm more than okay with this;I think its only fair as long as Mike_A agrees

My internet has been spotty ever since Friday's storm so I haven't really checked the spreadsheet. But I'm assuming we're still one over the limit. I dropped my bag of MO. Who else wants to drop a bag from their order so we can proceed?

Ok. Thanks to RC0032 we have met our 42 bag limit. I'll update spreadsheet later on today.

spreadsheet has been updated. Everyone please check your orders. If I don't hear anything then I'm assuming everything is OK. I will ask for an RFQ on Wednesday, 7/27/11. Once I get the quote I will send everyone a link so they can see the quote. I will then update the spreadsheet with the latest pricing on the quote. Then we begin collecting money. Everyone OK with this?

Looks good. As far as payment want to trade hops for grain? Im going to place that order.

Just emailed you bmason, committed to the split w/ samie and demon plus I asked to swap out the 2-row you had for me with a bag of GW Vienna. Otherwise, looks good!

Just emailed you bmason, committed to the split w/ samie and demon plus I asked to swap out the 2-row you had for me with a bag of GW Vienna. Otherwise, looks good!

emailed you back. yes, you're on board with the split order #2.

Everyone who hasn't checked their order please do so as soon as you can. Thanks.

The distributor has acknowledged our quote request. I should have a quote from them soon.

I just received a message from someone who needs to drop out from the grain buy. This opens up a slot for 2 sacks. I'm not planning on adding my sack of MO. I know that RC0032 dropped a sack (I know that sounds weird). Wasn't there a split order that couldn't be added before? Let me know.

Munklunk and I were supposed to split some Vienna, but it sounds like he wants 2 Row instead for himself; which is fine with me as I was kind of over-extending myself if the Vienna split had gone through.

I'm waiting to hear from RC0032 since he gave up a bag of 2-row so we could meet our limit. Maybe RC0032, munklunk and samie can decide.

If I can I would like to add my sack back. That leaves 1 slot still for Munklunk?

Thanks for the e-mail bill!

I would be down to do the split of vienna with samie if he's still interested. If not, I'd happily take a bag of 2-row "for the greater good" (and since my lone bag is already accounted for in my next 3 brews.)

I would be down to do the split of vienna with samie if he's still interested. If not, I'd happily take a bag of 2-row "for the greater good" (and since my lone bag is already accounted for in my next 3 brews.)

You can have your 2 Row, munklunk; how big are your batches? 10 gallon? I'll get my Vienna on the next buy, its not that urgent.

With RC0032's bag of 2-row I believe we're at 41 bags. I'll check the spreadsheet tomorrow.

I just realized that I have google docs on my phone so I have already updated the spreadsheet. There's room for one more sack. Munklunk and samie, are you two sharing a sack...? :)

Back