The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @paulthenurse are you related to a Bob Comerford, professor at URI?

Probably. My grandfather came here with four brothers. Sadly, he died when my father was a teenager and my dad didn't keep in close touch with his cousins. I imagine the professor is one of my fathers uncles kids. I have no idea if that makes them my cousins or second cousins or whatever. But if he's a professah he's wicked smaht, like me, so that clinches the deal.

Paul, another brew and A! Capes gonna real jealous. Like " I'm pro, why they talking to you. I have 2 barrels that I brew on and you made mega tun. Paul, can I borrow mega tun for a big beer were brewing, by the way I need my share!"

Cape don't be a hater! We still love you.

Sometimes the observer suspects all these U1/2/3 brews are entirely mythical - mostly because the stories are constantly changing.

Anyway, I hope all the Massholes have been enjoying a lovely bit of weather for a friggin' change. Beautiful - and almost "warm".
Only had to spend two hours up on the roof today - where the remaining snow pack is down to just four feet :ban:

Gotta go keg a stout...

Cheers! :mug:

The single most mythical U-Brew was the one when I ended up having to drive Hippie back to freakin' Gloucester after he passed out in Yeager's garage and missed the last train home, and Yeager's SWMBO refused to let him sleep on the couch till Monday. Hippie staged a recovery worthy of Lazarus and took me on a tour of some bars in Gloucester that made the dive bar in 'The Perfect Storm' look like the Ritz Carlton. I got home around 4am. MrsTheNurse was not pleased, but I haven't laughed that hard since that night.

The single most mythical U-Brew was the one when I ended up having to drive Hippie back to freakin' Gloucester after he passed out in Yeager's garage and missed the last train home, and Yeager's SWMBO refused to let him sleep on the couch till Monday. Hippie staged a recovery worthy of Lazarus and took me on a tour of some bars in Gloucester that made the dive bar in 'The Perfect Storm' look like the Ritz Carlton. I got home around 4am. MrsTheNurse was not pleased, but I haven't laughed that hard since that night.

I'm sure he would have drove hippie back if you told him about the greasy pole.

Heh heh. I'm lovin' this. From most accounts this "prospect" signing somehow poleaxed the Yanks into the next decade wrt ever winning anything.

I don't get it, actually, but it's fun to read the NY sports media squirming...

Cheers! (Is it too early for a "Go Sox!" yell? ;))

Ok, ^that^ isn't the autocorrect talkin' :drunk:

Anyway...Check out Big Papi rockin' the bod this season! Yikes!
good_ortiz.jpg

Cheers!

Papi is starting to look like PTN.

Just way skinnier, stronger and with a better tan.

That and he doesn't dribble urine down his leg when a lefty throws an 85 mph high curve that he KNOWS is going to smack him in the temple, like someone who shall remain nameless did once a long time ago and quit Legion ball the next day.

Are any of you guys in WORT or do you go to the Boston home-brew meetings? I just found this thread, glad to see some other locals

Latest posts

Back