• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Broken March Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julohan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a broken march pump for sale. I think I burned out the motor. I accidentally left it on while wiring it (I had music going on and couldn't hear it). Anyways broken, about 3 ft of wire, end wires are exposed. I have no clue what I want for it. You will have to pay for shipping. I have no idea if it will work again. Could salvage it for parts perhaps. JUST MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT WORKING BEFORE WANTING TO BUY.

I have a broken march pump for sale. I think I burned out the motor. I accidentally left it on while wiring it (I had music going on and couldn't hear it). Anyways broken, about 3 ft of wire, end wires are exposed. I have no clue what I want for it. You will have to pay for shipping. I have no idea if it will work again. Could salvage it for parts perhaps. JUST MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT WORKING BEFORE WANTING TO BUY.

Was it one with the plastic head? If that is still in good shape I might be interested in that part just to have a spare laying around

It is a plastic head. I never had any trouble with leaking. For some reason though my valves never screwed on it straight. But never had any leaking.

I know this is a long shot but if you still have this I would buy it from you.

Back