• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Books for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afraziaaaa

Reaction score
I have 6 books for sale on an Amazon storefront. They are currently listed at the cheapest used price for each book. All are in great condition.

***1 Book left!:

The Joy of Home Winemaking - Terry Garey (made some really good wine from this one - completely from scratch)

Here is a link to my storefront, which is brand new. Thanks for looking and happy brewing everyone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/stor...placeID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A280Q8VFGEBADR

klnosaj said:
$22 in shipping, especially for printed media, is far more than I'd be willing to spend. Thanks anyway.

You should be shipping USPS media mail which would only cost a couple bucks per book to ship.

People, let's not get this thread derailed. I am just a hobbyist looking to sell some books and pass along some good info. I am not a bookstore looking to make a profit. If you are interested in the books, buy them on Amazon or make an offer. The prices for the books are very fair. I am willing to negotiate a sale outside of Amazon and I am a reasonable person. Let's keep this on track.

brewmaster's bible has been sold to radiant-designer.

Dallasdb, you've got it. I will unlist it at amazon. Your PMs are full.

Aaron,

If you will sell the Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible for another $6 and throw it in with the Extreme Brewing I already paid for I'll take it.

Let me know and I can PayPal you another $6.

Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible has already been sold on Amazon, sorry!

Still left are The Joy of Home Wine Making and The Complete Joy of Home Brewing 3rd ed.

Back