Jake..., World. World..., Jake.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasdadhockey

Reaction score
This mornig, my son Jake was born. I have no words to express how awesome I feel right now. Cheers to all the new dads and moms out there!!!
Jake.jpg

Congrats! I hope to be a father someday soon (and I used the term soon very loosely) and I can only imagine how proud you must be. I'm raising a pint as I type this. Cheers!

congrats, Your children are the best you'll ever be. Enjoy them, the time goes so fast. Before too long they will be elsewhere and you'll talk about brewing beer and cider with them. Enjoy the process.

Congrats. Hopefully you didn't knock up the wrong person. Unfortunately for some of us that's the case. May he bring you great memories for the rest of your life.

Hope you stocked up on homebrew!

And congrats. Didn't see this until this morning, but I raised a glass of Old Curmudgeon last night in pre-emptive toast!

Congratulations. One of the finest days of a man's life.

Hope you stocked up on homebrew!

And congrats. Didn't see this until this morning, but I raised a glass of Old Curmudgeon last night in pre-emptive toast!

Thanks everyone. As far as homebrew goes, I brewed 10 gallons os Smoked Robust Porterthis past Sunday, so I'll have some reserves.

Cheers to you all.:mug:

Back