I guess I'm a drug dealer now?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason they can have the pole there in your backyard is there is an easement and it is guarenteed even upon the sale of the property. Part of the contract, if there is no easement then it is your land to do as you wish. Signs and fences can keep people off the land even if use was was granted in the past. You have the right to deny accss.

You might not have the right to deny access, check out the laws regarding adverse possession in your state. That's why some some large office buildings with a plaza in front will block it off for "maintenance" for a day each year. They retain their property rights that way.

Wow they just put there house up for sale!!!! Niceeeeee

Also queue up drug dealing songs like The Pusherman by curtis mayfield or the pusher by steppenwolf and sing along while wearing a gas mask lol

I just got a new batch of neighbors the other day. I can't wait to brew and have them walk out. I would be very shocked if I walked out and they where brewing.

idahobrew said:
Neighbor saw the wort chiller and thought I was making moonshine.

The first time I brewed at my new house, I had a neighbor come out to ask what I was doing. He later came out and offered me some moonshine. He didn't make it, but it was still cool, none the less.

Latest posts

Back