CP's Brew Chart 1.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPooley4

Reaction score
Hello All,

I finally finished my Brew Chart/Spreadsheet:

Version 1.1 has been released - https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f84/cps-brew-chart-1-1-a-214025/

I guess it's been around for awhile with me, but not in this form. I've been brewing for a couple of years and this has been evolving ever since. I'm finally comfortable sharing it here. I've gained so much from this site and I hope this helps contribute to the tools/knowledge here for all. Much of the information used to develop this came from this site.

I've always wanted something that I could use that would take me from recipe development all the way through the first taste of the beer. I'm sure there is software out there that does this, but I wanted to develop something on my own and tailor it to my wants.

This should be a great tool for any new/intermediate (advanced as well I guess) all grain brewer (batch sparge). I've tried to implement as many different tools as I could think of that would be useful. Have also tried to cover as many different common questions/issues of new all grainers that I see around here as well. All in all I wanted to make it an all encompassing tool for any batch sparge all grain brewer.

Want the BJCP guidelines at your fingertips, TH's EZ Water Spreadsheet, Calculator for how much DME or LME to add preboil, Brewhouse efficiency calculator, tool to track your brewday numbers vs expected numbers, bottle priming calculator, cost analysis calculator, etc...? It's all there and should be very functional and easy to use.

I plan on keeping this updated and improving it with any suggestions that people have. This is of course if people end up using it :). If you're an all grain brewer please give this a look and see what you think. Hope you enjoy.

I have a couple of ideas for further development, but please don't hesitate to chime in if you have one. If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Merry Christmas.

cp

Back