Banjo Burner regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigAl

Reaction score
I have 2 different models off this burner one came with 30 psi regulator and other came with 20 psi regulator. I had better control and used less propane with 20 psi. It blew and now would like to replace it, but all i can find is with the hose's and don't need those mine our fine. Any ideas where I could find just regulator. Trying to save a few dollars. I have called local propane dealers as well as RV centers. I can find this on internet no problem but comes with hose as well as neddle valve around $26. Just tring to save a few bucks.

I understand wanting to save a few bucks, but if you hook it up wrong, you could be in for a heap of trouble (ka-boom). My advice is to bite the bullet and get it with the hose too.

Thanks guys not really problem in hooking up just regulator as there is an arrow showing diection for gas to flow. Was trying not to throw crap into landfeild. Will bite bullet buy full thing and try to find someplace to recycle other parts.

Back