• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TWO Sanke Couplers and TWO brass tower tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stompbox

Served up in the backyard
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a new kegging kit for Christmas so I no longer need these parts.

I PREFER EMAIL AS I AM LIMITED TO ONLY 5 PMS HERE: My email is wrongname13 AT hotmail DOT com

First up is 2 Sanke taps: SOLD Someone wrote "bud" on one handle and "bud light" on the other.

Secondly: A two tower brass tap, needs new lines. It has lots of finish blemishes but is in fine working order. SOLD!

shipping will be from 17050

If you want/need feedback, my ebay name is thegodfather! i have 100% possitive feedback.

:mug:

Okay, actually gonna have to pass, saw the tower and my fingers went faster than i could read, (been looking for one for a while now), I didnt see all the surface blemishes. Good price but since the kegerator is in my living room i need it looking good. Sorry and thanks for the quick response

I'm interested if those other guys back out. Zip is 15301.
[email protected]

Butter, you did not mention which item you are interested in, but assuming it is the tower the shipping price is $8.50 so a total of $33.50.

As noted above, if you want tracking and insurance add like $3.50. i am sure that will cover it.

Back