2012 SN Bigfoot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exhumedatbirth

Reaction score
So I'm sure it's been discussed that this years Bigfoot will be Oak Aged..now I had read that there would only be 100bbl of this delicious nectar available..so I already know that being in the cultural mecca known as Jacksonville, Florida I will not get to try this beer...just not going to happen..However am I crazy for assuming that this 100bbl is in addition to their regular (non oak aged) release of Bigfoot?

Was not aware they were releasing an oak aged version. I'm drinking a 2012 right now and it's superb as usual. I love this beer. Wish I could get it all year long, but it then would probably not be as special

Yeah..I should have updated this thread once I saw this years in the store..but yeah fantastic year..I picked up two cases, one for drinking this year, and the other to age. The barrel aged should be out in May, and is limited to 100BBL I think..

Back