My Sweet Deal of the Month

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vfinch

Reaction score
Well, just before I was due to head off for a business trip for 2 weeks I had a present dropped in my lap. My brother's GF's Dad was visiting and mentioned he brought his old brewing equipment for me to use. I pretty much thought he had some carboys and misc equipment, but I was luckily presented with this:

FamilyTea-2008-05-31_013.jpg

:ban:

The funny thing is that that very morning I was looking at placing an order through kegconnection for kegs and supplies. Long story short, I cleaned the kegs after I got back, bought a new Salton refrigerator and have my Hefeweizen currently carbonating for our anniversary trip next week. I'm a pretty happy guy... And yes, I sent the generous man home with some of my brown ale homebrew. :rockin:

damnit...that's what I need right there. All this trying to save up business is killing me! There don't seem to be any other homebrewers / ex-homebrewers in my circle of friends and family. Congrats

Thanks... I've been looking at the local ads for awhile and pricing out systems. I'm a pretty happy boy. Though now I have to go buy a bunch more corny's and fill them ;)

Sweet score vfinch
When you mentioned purchasing a Salton fridge I noticed your from Canada..Its always nice to have another Canuck on board

Cheers
BeerCanuck

Nice haul! I'm always driving slow past garage sales now... no luck yet, though.

Nice haul, but that kettle in the background is going to take some effort to get the mold out.

Back