Glassware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

web250

Reaction score
Where can I go (online or a store) to find relatively cheap, yet sturdy glassware

I have picked some of my favorite glasses at the Dollar Tree. They have an excellent Tulip for yep, as the name implies, $1.00. They also have some standard weizen glasses.

Crate & Barrle has a nice selection. Target has several branded (mostly macro) beerware. Even WalMart has beerware.

I have collected most of my set/novelty glasses from Ross. Even got a half yard glass there. Pints, Pilseners, Goblets, Weizens, I have seen them all in there.

I was in a Meijer's yesterday and they had a couple of interesting "pub glasses of the world" sets for a dozen glasses for 20 bucks. And some Guiness Pints as well.

RESTOCKIT.COM good variety, but need to by case (12,24,etc)
pubglasses.com- nice selection, can buy single glasses, not too bad pricing

Pottery barn is the ticket for glassware. I get most of my glassware for free from the liquor store I work at but when I need other glassware, pottery barn is my go to.

Greg

GilaMinumBeer said:
I have picked some of my favorite glasses at the Dollar Tree. They have an excellent Tulip for yep, as the name implies, $1.00. They also have some standard weizen glasses.

Thanks for this info!! Picked up a tulip glass yesterday!! for $1!!!!!! :ban:

Neal :mug:

Back