Beverage factory vs Kegconnection ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BxBrewer

Reaction score
Looking to get into kegging for the first time. Looking to get a two keg system. Has anyone bought from them ? Bev factory seems slightly cheaper.

The after sales support i got from keg connection i got was more than worth a small price differential.

Pulled the trigger not long after i posted this. Went with Keg Connection. Some times with ebay you don't know what your getting. Much less getting support.

I ordered the two keg system with upgraded SS Perlick "spelling" faucets.

I guess it's too late now, but I went with Beverage Factory through Amazon, and when I complained about one of the kegs having broken poppet valves and a bent diptube, they immediately shipped another keg out and said I could keep the old one and do whatever I wanted with it. Pretty good service if ya ask me. I still haven't gotten the new(er) keg so I'm not sure how it'll be, but that's still pretty nice of them.

Hello, I went with Beverage Factory, ordered a Brass 3 tap tower, a complete 3 kegging setup, everything was in great condition, kegs were very nice, no stickers, very clean, the barbs and nuts were missing for the ball lock connectors, I called and they sent them right out.

They even gave me an extra 5% discount on my entire order, over there advertised 10% discount, all I did to get that was ask, I asked if they would price match on the kegging kit, and they knocked a additional 5% off the in tire order, WOW that was really nice.

BTW the Brass 3 tap tower is a show piece, its so nice that my kegerator that was going into the back brew room, is now in my dining room, my wife said it looks so nice that we need to keep it out here so we can see it.

I give Beverage Factory a AAA rating ! I will be ordering from them again, soon hopefully,
Great service, great prices, friendly, fast, helpful, quality, are all things that come to mind.

Hope this helps, I have not ordered from Kegconnection so this is not a comparison, just my ordering experience with Beverage Factory.

Cheers :mug:

Back