The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KFC can really do it wrong.

Hey! I didn't get an official invite in the mail. When does the shin dig start?

PS - Zantac is pulled off the shelves

Last edited:
Suck it up, Buttercup.

Wait till she starts dating and you need to find out of the way spots to hide the bodies. Now THAT is a full time job.

I suppose you could get a few dozen more chickens to dispose of a temporary situation. Probably wouldn’t look suspicious since you already have some. I bet they’d take care of the problem within a few days

Pigs,get some pigs.They will eat up those pesky corpses.Ask me how I know.And bacon is a bonus.Win,win.

You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm.

They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes.

That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute.

Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Wait till she starts dating and you need to find out of the way spots to hide the bodies. Now THAT is a full time job.

I suppose you could get a few dozen more chickens to dispose of a temporary situation. Probably wouldn’t look suspicious since you already have some. I bet they’d take care of the problem within a few days

Not worried about her dating... BigJohn is scary AF.

since it is getting getting dark around here, coming up on Halloween, (which will likely not be the scariest get together this month).

Wow, feel the difference in the air?
Can it really be here once again?
Is it really that time of year?
It is!
It's Masstoberfest Eve!
All the good liddle' boys and girls (and Yooper too) will be laying their heads down tonight hoping for sweet dreams of Masstoberfest.
Dreams of good food, good friends, good beer, amazing electric cars, and the most coveted trophy in the whole world, the Masstoberfest Cup.
Who will win it this year?
Rest easy tonight my friends, any one of you could be awarded the prestige, the fame, the glory that comes with winning that cup.
Any.
One.

Yeaaaaa Cape can just calm down. The chick at the packy raved about it but she likes lacto stouts which Im not a fan off. Uber small location tho. I'd recommend weekdays

Doesn’t anybody brew regular old 5% beer anymore? Why does everything have to be 9.5 ABV?

Or if it is a beer you can drink three of they throw in “Belize guava that soaked in diabetic Madagascar monkey piss for a month to extract its sweet but earthy notes.”

Ponderous man. F’ing ponderous.

Wow, feel the difference in the air?
Can it really be here once again?
Is it really that time of year?
It is!
It's Masstoberfest Eve!
All the good liddle' boys and girls (and Yooper too) will be laying their heads down tonight hoping for sweet dreams of Masstoberfest.
Dreams of good food, good friends, good beer, amazing electric cars, and the most coveted trophy in the whole world, the Masstoberfest Cup.
Who will win it this year?
Rest easy tonight my friends, any one of you could be awarded the prestige, the fame, the glory that comes with winning that cup.
Any.
One.

Kind of like the hand of God reaching down and dope slapping you.

The Channel 5 weather dude got The Spousal Unit all freaked about frost tonight so she went out to the gahden and grabbed the end 'o season peppers and toms (mostly heirlooms)...

last_peppers_sm.jpg

last_heirlooms_01_sm.jpg

Have to say it was a hella good year for the gahden, but the bounty didn't cover the extra A/C to survive the hella hot stretches...

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back