Sorghum Beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you like Redbridge Sorghum Beer?

• Drinkable, not a bad macro-brew

• Swill, I feed my pigs better then this

• AB is the Devil and drinking their beer is a sin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dinbin

Reaction score
I've seen it on the shelf at the local Wild Oats store for weeks and finaly picked up a 6er of AB's Redbridge. While it was not something that I'd drink on a regular basis, it was a good try at a product aimed at a specialty target market. I think I would buy it again. How about you?

I've tried Redbridge, Bard's Tale and Rampao Valley gluten free beer. I've found that Bard's Tale was the best of the three.

My close friend is gluten intolerant, so she either has it around that I try or when the wife and I throw parties we buy the gluten free stuff.

I've had New Grist from Lakefront, Shakparo Ale from Sprecher and Bards Tale and Bards tale the best.

Most of the bad ones have a cidery aftertaste. Bards Tale does not.

None of them are very good....Bard's Tale is the best. It's REALLY sweet though. It will ruin every beer afterwords--a hard taste to get rid of.

Had Lakefront's New Grist at Summerfest a couple years ago. It was okay, but nothing I'd seek out. And definitley not a summer sipper. More sweet than bitter; it was better suited to cool weather months, IMO.

Back