Can I put Perlicks on my tower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottlindner

Reaction score
I recently broke two handles because of the standard faucets that are sticking. I keep a bottle of sanitizer solution to rinse out the faucets after each use hoping it would reduce the sticking but after the second handle broke I decided it was time for seal forward faucets.

I bought a two faucet tower a long time ago. It's your typical stainless tower with stainless lines inside. I don't recall where I purchased it or what the brand is. Will Perlick faucets, or any other seal forward that might exist, fit without any troubles on my tower? Are they truly fit, form and function compatible with the other cheaper rear seal style faucet?

Scott

Yes, I've replaced one of mine after breaking, waiting to empty the keg before replacing the second.

Without the special wrenches you'll need to be careful and not scratch the finish with regular channel locks/pliers. The shaft with the small holes needs to come loose and your broken faucet will thread off, thread the new perlick on.

:mug:

Latest posts

Back