PSP users?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brauhaus

Reaction score
SWMBO picked me up a Sony PSP out of the blue the other day and I'm curious if anyone here has one? So far I've just farted around with it, I don't have a memory stick so I'm limited to surfing the web and playing the game she got me starting from the beginning over and over.

Anyway, curious if anyone here has one? any good games? has anyone tried to use the Skype feature?

You might want to look at installing open firmware so you can install "homebrew" software, and test games by downloading them, before you buy them of course.

I'd recommend sports games, like NHL07, or MLB07, but games are a personal preference.

You might want to look at installing open firmware so you can install "homebrew" software, and test games by downloading them, before you buy them of course.

I'd recommend sports games, like NHL07, or MLB07, but games are a personal preference.

I would but I'm very cautious of hacking something I just paid $200 for and know little of... perhaps later on down the road when I'm more comfortable with the PSP and understand it's workings better I'll have a go at it...

I'm a huge MMORPG lover and I'm hoping to find some good role playing games... I'm not so much into sports, but I've never been able to turn down a good game.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I bought PSP about 1-2 months ago and I love it. I don't get to play it as often as I'd like, but its great. The only games I have are MLB The Show and Tiger Woods. They're both very good, but I am obsessed with MLB. In general, the battery seems to last 7-8 hours...

Back