100 gallons!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers

Reaction score
I'm sitting here waiting for my last hop addition and I checked my brew log to date. Today I hit 100 in the calendar year.

Happy brewing, my friends. :mug::tank:

Wadago! I'm so behind this year. Maybe BierMuncher is up for some contract brewing till I get the Brewhaus done.

Ummmm... 191 Gallons here since Dec 28th, not counting Apfelwein. Of course it is all extract except for 20 gallons of Arrogant Bastard clone which is Partial Mash. And I love it all except for one 11 gallon batch that got "Bandaiditis" when I didn't rinse the sanke keg well enough after using bleach to sanitise it.

Best part is that I have 8 full cornies conditioning right now, and 90 X 750ml bottles as well. I can slow down a little bit now..and start to build up my AG rig.

I don't keep track that closely. I know I've done 50 gallons in the last 3 weeks, but I couldn't tell you my total for the year.

Back