New Logo and New Brewery name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worxman02

Reaction score
Hey,

This is my first brew logo on my own (had one with my ex-roomates, had falling out, can't use old logo designed by roomate).
TimewasterWit.jpg

It is the first draft of the logo, I only did it in an hour so its very rough. But the main idea is there. My opinion is that it is too flat looking and needs better depth to it. I don't want to make it too complex and extravagant but I am looking for a professional logo that I can be proud of.

The story behind the logo is that my gf and her mom keep saying that the brew process takes a long time and lots of work, hence the "time waster". The brew came out excellent however and the gf enjoys it very much :mug: . The brewery name is just an amalgam of my and my gf's dad, who I brewed it with, last names.

Thanks for the great ideas guys. However I believe that the whole design will be changed, though keeping with the same idea.

My gf reminded me that her dad wanted a sailing theme to the brewery/beer, so my new idea which will be much more complex is:

A sailboat (large clipper or the like) with the sailors dumping tons of watches and clocks over the side into the ocean. A little play on the Boston Tea Party.

Back