artistic assistance needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Need some help generating a logo. Looking to spend very little (if anything) on this, which kind of puts a kink in things (between jobs, so can't spend where not actually needed).

If there's any artistically talented people here, that are feeling kind, PM me or post up. I already know what I want, just can't locate base images to generate the logo. I have software that could do it if I could locate those items.

Freeloader.... But seriously, I recall a little while ago there was someone posting that actually wanted to design peoples labels for free. I just can't find it now.

If I was on a job/contract, I'd just pay for it... Since I'm between, I have to watch what I spend. Can't afford to spend $250 to get a logo generated (would have spent $140, but the #$%^&* wants to charge me the commercial fee due to telling him what I was thinking of doing, crackhole) at this time. I've reached out to one friend that helped me with some stuff in the past, but haven't had a response yet (he's slow to email). Plan on reaching out to some other more talented friends to see if I can get them to do something for me (at least one of them).

I thought I had seen the posting you're talking about too. Haven't located it yet either. If anyone has the info handy, post it.

This may be the thread you were thinking of

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/free-label-logo-design-351941/

But 'tosteen' hasn't posted since this thread so I don't know if he is even lurking around here anymore.

Post #14 had
"Hey everyone, as I'm sure you're all aware, I've gotten some heavy response to my offer to do label and logo design. I'm working on about 12 different projects now, all in varying stages of completion. To the early responders: hang in there! I'm doing the most I can with my time and to the most recent requests, thank you for your responses, you all have some really great ideas I can't wait to work on.

However, I'd like to postpone my offer for new requests for just a little while, until I can clear off my plate. I need to clear up my inbox, add you all to my job sheet, send out some emails, and finish what I've started so far. Thank you so much for the work, I really appreciate it, and I will be in touch soon!"

Would rather get this done sooner rather than much later.

General home brewery identity... That way I can use it for anything I want.

I would like it usable for both my brewing and making mead. :D

Well awhile ago a buddy of mine got "inspired" by my mead and had a label the was straw colored, had norse runes wrapped around the top and bottom that spelled mjolnr mead had the lettering with a norse ax between the top and bottom words. I suck with photo shop or id recreate it.

Although im sure one could get more artistic using you brewry name

Back