What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers to congress!!! Drinkin on THIS bad boy

ForumRunner_20131001_145414.jpg

Don't grab your torches & pitch forks till I 'splain. I has got paid today (retiree payday!),& I wanted to get some beer in sturdy case boxes. Couldn't find what I'd preferred around here,so I settle for Bud regular. WTF,I'll get some unmarked bottles to re-use & get rid of 2 more Lienenkugel 12 pack boxes. Too many of them. I thought I'd replace some of the Sam Adams bottles with the Buds.
Not going to happen! I noticed the AB logo around the shoulder...oh well,still useable...NOPE! They're now twist offs! When the heck did THAT happen I'm wondering?? Oh well,at least I got another case box...I got a half gallon of vodka to wash it down with. But since my middle son got a 2nd job on the graveyard shift,I have to wait till I get back from dropping him off & get back around 8:50PM or so. Good thing it's a 4 day,10 hour job. Life just keeps getting weirder...:drunk::confused:

Word of the day: Butthurt.

About to have a Bud Light in my truck. It's more of my style.

Live a little.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Its cool dude Ill just pick you up in my Lambo. Got about 2 grand to burn at the bottle shop :ban:

I always knew you Michigan guys were closet exotic car lovers!

Don't grab your torches & pitch forks till I 'splain. I has got paid today (retiree payday!),& I wanted to get some beer in sturdy case boxes. Couldn't find what I'd preferred around here,so I settle for Bud regular. WTF,I'll get some unmarked bottles to re-use & get rid of 2 more Lienenkugel 12 pack boxes. Too many of them. I thought I'd replace some of the Sam Adams bottles with the Buds.
Not going to happen! I noticed the AB logo around the shoulder...oh well,still useable...NOPE! They're now twist offs! When the heck did THAT happen I'm wondering?? Oh well,at least I got another case box...I got a half gallon of vodka to wash it down with. But since my middle son got a 2nd job on the graveyard shift,I have to wait till I get back from dropping him off & get back around 8:50PM or so. Good thing it's a 4 day,10 hour job. Life just keeps getting weirder...:drunk::confused:

They've been twist offs for 15 or so years homie. Haha that sucks though

Dang. I guess it shows how long it's been since I bought Bud. Maybe I should try to look further out for a case of Hop Devil or other?...

HEY! Whose thumb is that in my picture?!

Oh, it's mine. You know why? 'Cuz it's my martha-floccin' birthday, beaches! I'm putting thumbs all over this place. :rockin::tank::drunk:

Happy bday! Not sure where else you're planning on putting that thumb, but maybe best to keep those pics to yourself. :D

Happy bday! Not sure where else you're planning on putting that thumb, but maybe best to keep those pics to yourself. :D

Well, I'll tell you what. This weekend, I plan on putting my thumbs all over Michigan's west coast breweries. Spending the weekend in Traverse City, and hitting up Bells and Founders along the way. I'm pretty sure I'll be posting pictures of many-a-thumb.

Cathedral said:
HEY! Whose thumb is that in my picture?! Oh, it's mine. You know why? 'Cuz it's my martha-floccin' birthday, beaches! I'm putting thumbs all over this place. :rockin::tank::drunk:

Happy Birthday

image-4252993541.jpg

Enjoying this. Can't find any mention on the label of carbonation, but I swear I detect a hint...

The famous (or is it infamous) Bobby Vs. Best option- black & tan.

And the man himself is here!

Not that infamous. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Enjoying this. Can't find any mention on the label of carbonation, but I swear I detect a hint...

I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything as I read that. I hate it when I shoot beer out my nose.

About to grab a BdC out of the fridge.

I think I've got a yeast problem. Already two stir plates doesn't seem like enough.

Mmm, sounds good. I've been contemplating one of those. Would you brew it again?

I would, but I would probably either cut back on the peppers or gut them first. 3 per gallon, with ribs and seeds included, gave it more heat than I intended. Nothing I couldn't handle (and nothing compared to the versions with bhut jolokias in them).

How's Klubb Jr?

croup. damn it. he's crashed right now. his fever dropped and he's been subdued. too bad the 2 y/o keeps trying to wake him to play. it's nice though to see them playing together before I have to break up pre-teen fist fights. but I think he'll be over the hump in a day or two.

Back