• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

E-Rig Electrical Enclosures (And a lot more!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSounds

Reaction score
I'm resurrecting this thread, all listed and pictured are available at the listed prices.

Full Disclosure: All small Hoffman boxes that were painted blue have been sandblasted back to primer. The big ones are still blue (They don't fit in my blast cabinet!)

I'll start with the enclosures:

(2 available) Hoffman C-SD20208 - $75.00 Each (1 SPF)
Steel 20x20x8 NEMA enclosure - Hinged door w/seal, screwdriver lock, and mounting panel inside. Excellent condition, only one hole in the door! Painted blue.
DSC_4178.JPG
DSC_4179.JPG

DSC_4182.JPG
DSC_4184.JPG

(1 Available) Hoffman A-1008CHQR - SOLD
Steel 10x8x4 NEMA enclosure - Hinged door w/seal, and mounting panel. Hasp closure. Excellent condition, painted blue.

(1 Available) Hoffman A-1008LP - $25.00
Steel 10x8x4 NEMA enclosure - Non-hinged (Comes off) door w/seal. Screw closure. Excellent condition, painted blue.
DSC_4172.JPG
DSC_4173.JPG

DSC_4174.JPG

(3 Available) Unknown - $45.00 Each
Steel 12x18x7 hinged, locking panel (No key! Remove the lock or find a new one) w/9x15.5 perforated mounting panel (These are great - Sheet metal screws go right in for mounting!)
DSC_4164.JPG
DSC_4163.JPG

(3 Available) Hubbel HBLDS3 - $40.00 Each
30 Amp Disconnect - Only 1 conduit knocked out on the cases.
DSC_4165.JPG

(5 Available) IDEC LT1A - $35.00 Each
3-Tier Stack Light (120 Volt lamps and fuse)
DSC_4154.JPG
DSC_4158.JPG

(12 Available) IDEC SSU-MR-601/T - $10.00 Each
24v AC/DC trigger, 125vdc 10 amp load SPDT relay module
DSC_4160.JPG

(2 Available) Allen-Bradley Guardmaster Prosafe key switch - $75.00 Each (I know, but they are $300 new!)
The coolest switch I've ever seen...
Use it to make beer, or launch the nuclear missals :rockin:
DSC_4166.JPG
DSC_4167.JPG

DSC_4168.JPG
DSC_4169.JPG

DSC_4170.JPG
DSC_4171.JPG

I also have a metric crap-ton of Allen-Bradley 31.5mm push-buttons, switches, lights, and E-Stop buttons, as well as DIN rail and DIN mount fuse holders.

If there's anything else you're looking for for your e-rig, shoot me a PM. I've got just about everything I need to build 7 or 8 electric breweries, except for SSRs and elements.

I'm open for full or partial trades, too! - Pt100's, SSRs, PIDs, and especially a BCS or BrewTroller. Roller mill (Bare or built), stir plate/flasks, and pumps (Specifically (2) 220v March pumps, for which I'd partially trade a brand new 110v March 809 :mug:)

I'm looking for indicator lights all 120v. I'd like 2 blue 2 yellow 1 red and 1 green or something similar (ie 2grn 2red). I'm also looking for 2 25amp 240volt SSR's. Let me know what you have, thanks.

Let me know what you have in switches, and E-Stop buttons. I need one E-Stop button and three toggle switches for my E-brewery build.

I'm looking for:
E stop qty 1
3 way toggle (on,off,auto) qty 4
Din rail
Fuse holder

PM box seems to be full.

Interested in the smaller Hoffman enclosures (the hinged one preferably).

Also looking for some 3 way selector switches, illuminated pushbutton switches.

Could probably use a din rail and fuses/distribution blocks, but haven't sorted that all out yet.

Shipping to 20874, btw.

I am getting ready to build a three element BCS control box. I am planning to buy kit from ebrewsupply. What do you still have? I would certainly be interested in a panel box, lights, switches, etc. Let me know prices and we can put together a package.
Thanks

what is that large key'd switched? and how much? I have no use for it yet, but damn that thing looks sick.

John

They are pretty awesome :rockin:

They were interlocks for tagging out a painting robot. Pocket the key and the robot won't kill you when you're working on it.

They have 2 NO and 2 NC contacts, all rated at 20 amps
$75 each, there is a link in the description.

Back