Bulk (50 lb) malt in central pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotzin Bros sells grain by the sack. Prices arent fantastic but not bad either. I got a 50lbs sack of american 2 row for $55 the other day. Thats the only place I have found but if you find a better source please let me know

Scotzin Bros sells grain by the sack. Prices arent fantastic but not bad either. I got a 50lbs sack of american 2 row for $55 the other day. Thats the only place I have found but if you find a better source please let me know

Thats a great price... you will be hard pressed to find a better deal from a distributor... You can always check out North County Malt...

They have ok prices... I get my grain from a brewery.

Bowtie -- Can I ask what brewery is doing this for you?? I live in Lancaster, PA and have been kicking around the idea of approaching the couple of breweries that are close by to see if any of them would be willing to add an extra sack to their order for me every now and then.

Back