New BSU labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crunch1032

Reaction score
Here are the latest labels for a coffee stout and watermelon wheat. What do you think?

image-3757260499.jpg

image-888163058.jpg

What program do you use for your labels? I have been trying to find something and have not been able to come up with anything.

I use a piece of freeware called Inkscape. I hand draw them all in the program. Very powerful piece of free software. Inkscape.org is the website.

Thanks for the info. I downloaded this last night and now I just have to figure the darn thing out. I'm not a super hi-tech kinda guy. Any pointers?

There are some great tutorial videos on YouTube. That is where I started out. Good luck, I definitely want to see the end result!

Didn't even think of that. Thanks again and I will post if I figure it out and get some made up.

i'm about ready to transfer my peace java stout to secondary and started thinking about a label when i saw this. I love it. i was wondering if you would mind my stealing it, obviously it'll be for personal use only.

thanks
Ben

Back