What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392612243.315088.jpg
Toasting some oats and drinking some oaked brown ale.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Green Flash Brewing Trippel. A nice example of a Belgian style triple. Can't wait till next year when they open their VA Beach brewery and beer garden. I'll be getting back there just in time.

Sent from 35 miles north of the Arctic circle.

1392613874647.jpg

Apple Jack. My 2nd batch of cider wasn't up to snuff either, but it made decent Apple Jack. Frozen to -15f this is some stout stuff though :drunk:
Jack.jpg
I realized today that the Kentucky Common keg was about to kick too. I need some more easy drinking beer so I made a 60 shilling and a Boston Lager clone today instead of an Old Chub clone. It works out well since I'll use the slurry from the 60 for the Old Chub next weekend and I'll have some more session beer to drink. Once the KC is gone I won't have anything under 6% left in the keezer, and that simply will not do. I might do an English bitter too pretty soon too, that's been sounding good for a while :D

Tasty stuff. Very light funk and sour. Ridiculously refreshing.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392615748.832901.jpg

Victory just started distributing here so I had to grab this when I saw it. Not great, but a decent ipa. A little too sweet for my tastes

Definitely get DirtWolf and Hop Ranch if you see them, and the monkeys are good too (I'd think you'll get golden, maybe not white)

Having water while I decide if I should work out on a holiday ...

That quote seems like it eliminates a ton of styles that you'd enjoy. Bummer. There are some awesome beers, especially German ones that are sweet and outstanding.

Yeah... My family jokes about my comment on everything is 'too sweet.'

I can have small amounts of sweet beer but don't think I could do more than a litre or two of an Octoberfest.

Beans, eggs and coffee.

Coffee. HVAC guy cancelled, order isn't in I guess. I'm only annoyed because now I have to move everything around tomorrow to be home for him.

I think I need something stronger. I think lugging a full size mattress set and bed frame upstairs by myself was a poor idea. Either I've aged 20 years over night or I pulled something.

Definitely get DirtWolf and Hop Ranch if you see them, and the monkeys are good too (I'd think you'll get golden, maybe not white)

Having water while I decide if I should work out on a holiday ...

Those were two I was hoping to see. Only have 3 in right now. The Hop Devil, Golden Monkey (which is what I almost grabbed), and I can't remember the last one atm.

Fresh french-pressed coffee done Irish since I am off all week

:off:
Is anyone who is fairly active on this thread named Kirk? Serious question actually.

Water. Hauled-in half cord of wood. More snow is coming tomorrow during the day (4-6"). Crap.

Coffee. Waiting on new tires for my car (rear tires wrote out after 10k), then alignment, and maybe a transmission flush.
Great thing though is that discount tire refunded me $150 because i was under the warranty limit.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Chilequiles (not sure on spelling) is what we call them here. Just chopped and fried corn tortillas, then scramble eggs in with. I'm a white Irish dude, but you would swear I was Mexican with how I cook.

Chilequiles (not sure on spelling) is what we call them here. Just chopped and fried corn tortillas, then scramble eggs in with. I'm a white Irish dude, but you would swear I was Mexican with how I cook.

Its chilaquiles, you were close! Thats one of my favorite breakfast meals

Finished the last bit of my Gandhi growler.

Finishing the rest of this Coriolis growler as I delabel bottles.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392663177.718957.jpg

Coff. Stayin home with the boys another mother truckin snow day. They were already going to make it up for Presidents day off. 6 inch of snow big deal, not even blowing that bad. Anything more than a few inches and the schools freak out. Totallly unnessary day off that are burnin my Vacation days up more.

Back