Answer these 3 questions immediately!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallagherman

Reaction score
1) What are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

2) What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

3) What's in your fermenter(s) RIGHT NOW?!!

Me: Dogfish IBA, Derek Trucks "Home in Your Heart", Best Bitter and Witbier:rockin:

1. Nothing.
2. Nothing.
3. I have one carboy with a blackberry melomel in it, that I will bottle soon. I also have a RIS conditioning in bottles. The rest of my fermenters will remain empty until after I move.

1. Sierra Nevada Glissade (though I JUST finished a Wells Banana Bread)
2. Watching Big Bang Theory
3. Oxyclean ;)

1. Diet Coke
2. My kids hollering
3. IPA if you count secondary. None for primary but that will change soon.

Regards,
Alan

1. Quiet Storm Oatmeal Stout made with WLP013
2. Little House on the Prairie (the one when Pa goes off to the big city with Jonathan)
3. Quiet Storm Oatmeal Stout made with S-33 and a Citra IPA

Drinking: Samuel Smiths organic hard cider.
Listening: My wife- She's helping me drink the hard cider. ( I think I'm gonna get some O' the good thing)
Fermenting: House pale ale

1) What are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

2) What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

3) What's in your fermenter(s) RIGHT NOW?!!

Me: Dogfish IBA, Derek Trucks "Home in Your Heart", Best Bitter and Witbier:rockin:
1) St. Ambroise Oatmeal Stout
2) Nothing
3) Papazian's who in the garden grand cru

1. Drinking Warrior Pale Ale and admiring my newly finished kegerator (done last night, thanks Brewmeister Jeff!)
2. Listening to Creedence Clearwater Revival
3. Fermenters: Kona Pale Ale Clone and Raspberry Hefeweizen

1. Spring water
2. Mythbusters I DVRed the other night
3. Amarillo Imperial IPA, EdWort's Apfelwein (although it's already fermented, just waiting to be kegged)

Sharing an Odouls amber with my wife, (she's pregnant). I'm listening to my wife's hip hop. And i'm cold crashing a 2 below winter ale clone, fermenting a Vienna Lager and a Guinness clone!

Drinking: Lagunitas IPA
Listening: Jaques Pepin and Julia Child, cooking show; classic! I use so many of Pepin's techniques in the kitchen.
Fermenter: to be brutally honest, it's the same wort that's been in there since 1 year ago!!! What the hell was I thinking. I will taste a sample, and it will end up in bottles or the sewer--near equal chance I suppose.

Sharing an Odouls amber with my wife, (she's pregnant). I'm listening to my wife's hip hop. And i'm cold crashing a 2 below winter ale clone, fermenting a Vienna Lager and a Guinness clone!

Ah yes, the Odouls. :mug: When my wife and I were going through our fertility issues, we had lots of Odouls. Usually when we went to concerts or bars with friends. Can't say I miss it.

I've discovered soda water and find it a lot more refreshing and better tasting than the n/a stuff. Plus I'm making my own via the kegging setup. :ban:

1) NB 1554 and I'm sampling 6 oz. that I pulled from my secondary

2) Nothing. Some Vampire show my wife is watching in the other room the sound I can hear.

3) Jalapeno Cream Ale

Drinking Anchor Steam. Listening to Tom Waits Rain Dogs. I have a Cali Common and a dry Irish stout in secondary, an all-Fuggles British IPA an all Centennial American IPA in primary.

ice water
the Indispensable Django Reindhardt CD1
dry stout and a Magic Hat #9 clone

1)India Brown Ale
2)Xavier/ K-State Game
3)India Brown Ale, Foreign Extra Stout, Brown Porter

Back