what do you guys think of this artist?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what i thought too. Very Urban and i am going for simple, distinct, and recognizable.
i dont think it mixes

There are a lot of young artist/graphic designers looking for work. I bet you can get away with paying next to nothing if you post an ad in Craigslist or something.

If it's just a logo for brewing stuff, there a lot of talented people on here that just enjoy making labels. and would do it for fun. I've help a couple people out., other s on here do incredible work.

He is talented, but I can't say I personally like anything on his site, but if it's the style you're looking for then go for it.

If it's just a logo for brewing stuff, there a lot of talented people on here that just enjoy making labels. and would do it for fun. I've help a couple people out., other s on here do incredible work.

He is talented, but I can't say I personally like anything on his site, but if it's the style you're looking for then go for it.

Yeah i posted for an artist to help on here and had no luck
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/i-need-artists-help-my-label-logo-137800/

So i have to hire someone. No big deal.

yeah i just dont think his style would be a match.

I didn't see your response to the thread. It was only 4 days ago. Those threads don't get hit as much as say the brewing and Equipment ones. I'll check it out and see if it's within my skill set. I remember this one. The Washingtonians.

I didn't see your response to the thread. It was only 4 days ago. Those threads don't get hit as much as say the brewing and Equipment ones. I'll check it out and see if it's within my skill set. I remember this one. The Washingtonians.

Thanks. I sent you a pm.

Back