Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewski it wasn't just the altercation with V.Davis, he also got into with Alex Smith and the coach had problems with him not attending practice. So basically he stirs **** up with people. This time it was with a defensive player of the year candidate and he got schooled.

There's that shyness again wonder who he's not talking about. As a shy guy he surely wouldn't speak out against anyone.

I think from his reaction he is obviously a pretty cool headed guy. I don't think most would have handled what Sherman did that well.

Brewski it wasn't just the altercation with V.Davis, he also got into with Alex Smith and the coach had problems with him not attending practice. So basically he stirs **** up with people. This time it was with a defensive player of the year candidate and he got schooled.

One Alex Smith sucked and two this is one a don't recall at all.

Defense took them to the playoffs, Alex blew their shot in the NFCCG.

Haha man you are really butt hurt over the loss still. You just have to hate everyone. So whats your excuse for why he took the 2011 49ers to the NFC championship game? Because he sucks right?

Look at these sucky records he made while there
49ers franchise records
Most game winning drives in a single season: 6 (2011)
Most 4th quarter comeback wins in a single season: 6 (2011)
Fewest interceptions in a single season: 5 in 2011 (16 starts)
Most consecutive pass attempts without an interception: 249 (previous record: 184, by Steve Young)

Look at these sucky records he made while there
49ers franchise records
Most game winning drives in a single season: 6 (2011)
Most 4th quarter comeback wins in a single season: 6 (2011)
Fewest interceptions in a single season: 5 in 2011 (16 starts)
Most consecutive pass attempts without an interception: 249 (previous record: 184, by Steve Young)

The interception records as bull****. He never took chances to try and win games because he was so petrified he'd make a mistake.

You are truly ignorant. Look at the other 2 records before that idiot, same year!

I'm sorry, but you didn't watch him. He's completely snake bit. No matter what he ever does he won't win a title. He can get you close in the perfect situation, but some how some way he will blow it. From the minute he stepped on the field that year he was the weakest link on the team. People blamed Kyle Williams for losing that game but the fact is it was Alex who couldn't make a play to save his life that day.

Arguing with McBrewski is futile. He'll argue gravity doesn't exist just to argue.

So you're saying there's a good chance that McBrewski is actually......

blog_bayless_display_image.jpg

Let's get back to the main point of this thread....

Patriots haven't won a super bowl in 9 years now. Hell, that's 4 and 1/2 years before this thread was even started...

I will say its awesome to have an old AFC rival in this game. All the old Bronco buster t-shirts and the Bosworth shirts are getting dusted off.

How about the Super Bowl predictions? Dare I change the subject???

Depends on weather and officials. If the weather is terrible it benefits Seattle. The officials will play a big role as well. Seattle holds or commits PI on every play knowing that the refs won't throw a flag every play, Manning gets tons of calls he doesn't deserve and Welker asks for flags before he's ever even touched so its hard to say how they will call it. If its a tightly called game the Denver will very much benefit.

Back