Anyone in Stamford, CT area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just trying to connect with other local home brewers and wanted to see if anyone is near the Stamford area. I have a couple brew dates coming up including a nice Citra hopped WitPA! Let me know if you're interested!

Chris

Chris:

I'm in Norwalk, and there are two of us that we know of so far, and a third over in Darien who's looking to do some informal meetings/group brew days. PM me and we can add you to a Saturday/Sunday afternoon tasting and compare notes session.

Best,

Philip

Hi

I'm new to home brewing, I have a feeling this hobby is about to take over my life!

I live in the Stamford CT area and would love to learn more from experienced home brew folks!

-Doug

Hi

I'm new to home brewing, I have a feeling this hobby is about to take over my life!

I live in the Stamford CT area and would love to learn more from experienced home brew folks!

-Doug

Doug:

Don't worry. It will :)

PM me if you want to compare notes or trade brews sometime.

I'm out in the Waterbury Area. Been brewing about 10 years or so, finally putting together an all electric setup so I can get outta the cold.

I'd be up for a meet and sip sometime,

Happy Brewing

Mike

Nother Stamford brewer here. Would love to get together with some folks and trade notes :)

How many do you need? I have a couple cases I could part with for a 6 pack or two. Shoot me an email and we can work out the details.

Mike

In a pinch I go to the local beer distributor who redeems $0.05 bottles. I got 12 cases of matching brown bottles for $0.10 each for my son's wedding. Had to de-label them, but cheaper than new.
Hello from just over the Byram River.

If any of the Stamford Folks like Cigars, I think we could set up a Stamford Home Brew Meeting @ the Cigar Club Downtown. They are a BYOB so we could share brews and talk about brewing..

-Dux

I think you're on to something. Do you have a contact there? Does it need to be arranged with management or simply show up?

If any of the Stamford Folks like Cigars, I think we could set up a Stamford Home Brew Meeting @ the Cigar Club Downtown. They are a BYOB so we could share brews and talk about brewing..

-Dux

Count me in (Norwalk - close enough). I don't smoke cigars myself but I would totally bring some brews and hang out.

I think you're on to something. Do you have a contact there? Does it need to be arranged with management or simply show up?

I could arrange something with management, They have a minimum purchase for non members {$25} but I might be able to work something if it's a larger group. I would need a head count..

1.Dux (Doug)

I will talk to the owners, they have minimum purchase to use the lounge and bar ware. ($25)

I will talk to the owners, they have minimum purchase to use the lounge and bar ware. ($25)

I'm in - philipmeese - Philip.

Are we doing this? Away on business travel through May 8th but game after that.

Are you guys planning any future events? I'm in North Stamford and planning a couple of brew days in the next month.

Back