Fat Rabbit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MatthewS119

Reaction score
Logo ideas for my brewery. Any like or dislikes ideas.
fatup.gif

fat2.gif

in the one that says brewery why are some letters upside down and some not?
Like dantose said it looks like Blewely

I think it looks cool too. I love the bottle created by the negative space between the ears. My only comment is that I would like to see one more element in the face somewhere to help convey the image as a rabbit (maybe a nose, maybe those little rabbit teeth I don't know)
fatrabbit.jpg

Yea, "brewery" has become somewhat illegible. Why not try "Brewing Company" and put in a smaller and different font (san-serif for constrast), set in all caps, running the length of "fat rabbit".

Also, I like the second one with the more triangular face, it's point lets your eyes flow down into the brewery name. A tiny bit more air between the words and image might help too.

I think it looks cool too. I love the bottle created by the negative space between the ears. My only comment is that I would like to see one more element in the face somewhere to help convey the image as a rabbit (maybe a nose, maybe those little rabbit teeth I don't know)
fatrabbit.jpg

That nose makes a HUGE difference, apparently I glanced too quickly because I didn't see the bunny or the beer bottle the first time. :drunk:

Nice, I might go with something more subtle and abstract when it comes to the yes though. Maybe make the line below the nose thicker as well to match a weight closer to the thinnest part of the blue and have it flow into the nose.

Yeah, that'd work better. I do like the bottle idea with the ears, but the rabbit needs something to make it more indentifiable (at least at first glance).

Really love it, especially the way the letters are arranged in "fat rabbit". Can you make the logo image match the text style more? The logo is very rounded/shadowed, and it doesn't look as good as the flatter text. Maybe the logo could be less "rounded", and more a solid color? Maybe not have that drop shadow inside it, only outside?

Really love it, especially the way the letters are arranged in "fat rabbit". Can you make the logo image match the text style more? The logo is very rounded/shadowed, and it doesn't look as good as the flatter text. Maybe the logo could be less "rounded", and more a solid color? Maybe not have that drop shadow inside it, only outside?

I agree. Also, maybe loose it on the "independent brewing co." as well.

Back