Blue Moon recipe...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tophe

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys have any good recipes for Blue Moon. I searched on google and found a couple but they were quite a bit different.

i'm brewing a belgian witbier recipe kit from midwestsupplies.com. it's got orange peel and corriander.

i think it may be similar, but i am not sure if Blue Moon has lemon zest or orange peel with corriander...

give ME three weeks and i'll let you know how it turns out :cool:

heheh! Mine's already bubbling:p The sampler of yeast didn't go after three days so I pitched a tube of belguin sasion wlp565. Might be a little sweet but there is no such thing as bad beer :D
Kip

Franiblector said:
i'm brewing a belgian witbier recipe kit from midwestsupplies.com. it's got orange peel and corriander.

i think it may be similar, but i am not sure if Blue Moon has lemon zest or orange peel with corriander...

give ME three weeks and i'll let you know how it turns out :cool:

I'm thinking it might be lemon peel. Two reasons....one, it tastes very similar to Sam Adams Summer Ale, which uses lemon zest, and two, whenever I order on at this local pub they throw a lemon slice in the glass....really adds to the flavor....

Latest posts

Back