My brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Born Brewing Co.

Reaction score
I finally got around to posting some pics of my setup and brew session today (See the gallery). It is a very simple 3 tier brewery. My sparge drip works great. So far I have been pleased with all my brews. I hope to enter the Red Ale I brewed today in a competition at Millstream Brewery on November 5th. It would be my first competition. When you see the pics you'll realize "Born Brewing Co." is hardly a "company". Just me trying to make a dream come true 5 gallons at a time! :cool:

Ha! Step ladder?! BRILLIANT! I'd love to have a nice wood or steel brewstand, but with my mobile lifestyle, I need something easily portable. I wound up making one out of that plastic, modular shelving from Wally World. Works like a champ. I wish I'd have thought of a ladder like yours. I like simplicity. :)

Nice setup! I'll have to get around to posting some pics of my Frankenstein setup. Still tweaking, but I'm getting there.

Everytime I open a bottle of my own brew it is a dream come true. Now, the day that I pour that beer our of a tap behind my bar in my restaurant, that will just be damn friggin cool!

Thanks. I just kind of came across it in when thinking of how to set up the 3 tiers. The levels are perfect. I thought of building a wood structure or having a friend weld something, but I eyed this and thought simplicity and mobility. Something like $25 bucks at Home Depot.

Born Brewing Co. said:
Thanks. I just kind of came across it in when thinking of how to set up the 3 tiers. The levels are perfect. I thought of building a wood structure or having a friend weld something, but I eyed this and thought simplicity and mobility. Something like $25 bucks at Home Depot.

good idea on the step ladder! never would have thought of that one. before i got my system built (check some pics in my gallery) i used the rubbermaid cooler set up too. i "acquired" several plastic milk crates to stack my coolers on to get the 3-tier gravity thing. worked pretty good for my purpose.

nice work BBC!

I will eventually build a system like yours Deroux. Looks good! I have acquired the kegs, which are sitting in my basement. It will probably be my project next summer.

Back