4 Kegs in a mini frig?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenryals

Reaction score
Is there a mini fridge out there that will accomidate 4 kegs?

or will that simply direct me to "kegerator"?

ed wort did a great thread on this, he threw down card board circle with the diameter of homebrew kegs and laid them out in several fridges. But no you will most likely need to buy a real fridge, the most I have seen in a big mini fridge is 2, but I guess that depends on your definition of mini fridge.

I was hoping that wasn't the case :(

oh well.. off the the local fridge store.. (classifieds)

I can fit 6 cornies in my full sized fridge. I really don't think you are going to fit four into a mini-fridge, they simply do not have the space.

Have you considered a keezer? Chest freezers have a LOT more horizontal space. Even a small one can fit four kegs.

I'm a huge fan of Free.. :) I'll look around for sure.. I'm not opposed to anything really.. just need to find a cost effective method of dispensing multiple beers..

i can fit 3 with the bottle in my sanyo bc1206 kegerator, so probably 4 without the bottle. I have to cut the rubber handles off one side of corny so they can fit under the back lip. I do not have pics with 3 kegs, but I can take some today if you want, just pm me. I have also fit 2 cornys and and 1 1/4 keg in there with the bottle at the same time.

Back