• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball lock corny kegs - $19 + shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaginger

Reaction score
UPDATE: Ball-locks are sold out for the moment -- I may get some more in down the road.
I should have some pin-locks in a couple weeks...will start a new thread when I get them.

Let me know how many you want -- i have about 30.

Pressure tested. Will need to be cleaned.

please give me a total with shipping to 88005. I will send $$$ imediately if paypal is ok. Let me know. Would like 10

Thanks for all the replies and PMs so far. I will get all shipping quotes out tonight or tomorrow -- busy day on tap (heh) here.

Would love one at that price! My Zip is 60503 (Aurora IL)... e-mail me at jtlawlor(at)yahoo.com

so just wondering what has everyones shipping cost been, from and to where?

OK, just sent a ton of PMs. I think I got to everyone who posted before noon (eastern time). There still may be a few kegs left if I didn't send you a PM yet. I will need to see how all the orders shake out with a few folks and then I'll keep you all posted on what's left.

Oh, and I am in CT for lunchbox who asked.

Jason

please give me a total with shipping to 88005. I will send $$$ imediately if paypal is ok. Let me know. Would like 10

dwtalley,
i was able to repackage and get you a much better shipping price. Check your PM. Boxed up and ready to go for you Monday AM.

I would like 4 shipped to 06820.

If you are not too far away, I can even pick up directly.

Hey everyone...cornies are gone for the time being. I may run into some more down the road.

I will definitely have some pin locks in a couple weeks too. Thanks for all the orders!

Any updates on the supplies?

Sedge, how were the kegs you received?

I'll jump in here. Mine came UPS(?) and were in a carboard box. Recieved in good condition.

Any updates on the supplies?

Sedge, how were the kegs you received?

They arrived quickly in great shape and were pressurized. Since then I'm only using one of them as the other won't hold the seal, but since they arrived holding pressure this is clearly a fault on my end.

I've purchased a new o-ring for the lid and if that doesn't work I'll just swap out the lid or the relief valve spring.

These still available? I'd like 2 if they are available to 27603. What would shipping look like?

Interested in two of them and my zip is 78640

EDIT: Didn't realize this was 4 pages long lol... I see that you are out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back