• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Carboys and a 5lb Co2 tank Seneca Falls NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyer

Reaction score
I'm selling some of my carboys, I have too many and I'm planning a cross country move down the road and I'm not interested in transporting them with me. I live near Seneca Falls NY, about 1 hr from Rochester or Syracuse and 1/2 hr from Ithaca. I'm not shipping, local pickup only. PM me if interested.

2- 5 gallon carboys $20 each

1- 6.5 carboy with thermometer and orange cap $30

2- 7.5 carboys $30 each

1 5lb steel co2 tank, it is expired, I kept it as an extra $10.

Hey There,

I just saw your post about the carboys and tank, etc.. I'm in Cortland Co., and could possibly come take some of those off of your hands... I'd be interested in a deal for maybe a couple of the carboys and the tank. I'd take a look at everything, but probably just 2-3 carboys and the tank. Are they still available? Please let me know if sometime today would work for you? Also curious, any gas in the tank? Thanks, Dave

Back