• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Stainless Chiller 50' Coil - 1/2" OD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonyluv

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
Since Midwest Supplies has been out of stock on their SS chiller coil for quite a while, I'm looking for another source. If anyone is able/willing to do the work to coil/bend the SS (which can be picked up from nybrewsupply.com, please let me know (PM or reply with price would be fine).
I need 2 coils 10-11" in diameter with no connectors (I'll be welding FPT couplings directly to the coil).

Please don't respond with an explanation for why Copper is better than SS for this purpose.

Thanks,
Spoony

I chatted with Midwest yesterday and they told me they were getting the stainless chillers this Wednesday.

Why don't you have nybrewsupply coil them for you? They did custom work for me. They coiled 100 feet of 1/4" stainless for me. There was just a $10 custom order fee and it took a few days

Back