Cranberry Wheat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPD

Reaction score
Anyone heard of or have or have suggestions for a recipe for an American wheat beer with cranberry puree? I'm looking for something similar to a Cherry Wheat or Blueberry Wheat but using pureed cranberries. The nurse that works with me loves cranberry flavored wine and has recently started to drink (and likes) SA Cherry Wheat. She is 36 and recently diagnosed with Colon Cancer so SWAMBO and I thought we could brew a Cranberry wheat to help celebrate her recovery from recent surgery to remove the cancer and welcome her back to work in about 2 months. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Ben

Sorry to hear about your friend and glad to hear she is recovering.

There was a recipe in Brew Your Own magazine for what they called cranberry zinger. Someone here posted the recipe. I planned on brewing it then when it was brought up but didn't get around to it. Had all the ingredients together except the fruit, which if you'll believe me I bought yesterday and is in the car...

Here's the link:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/cranberry-zinger-holidays-83271/

Loweface Exactly what I was looking for Thanks

Back