My Iceberg Pilsener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo boo

Reaction score
My iceberg pils turned out great. One slight flaw is that it isn't as clear as I would have liked.
I should have polish filtered it but didn't want to strip any flavour from it.
I can read through a glass of beer, but it don't have that bright clear look.

Oh well, I'll have to wait until I can get another crop of icebergs passing by. At least another 10 months from now.

What do you think of Quidi Vidi's Iceberg beer? QV Light in a 4 pack that costs as much as a 6er... That brewery has its head up its buttocks. By the way, if you ever come in to town on the weekend, stop by Brewery Lane in Mount Pearl. I work there on the weekends. I barely ever get any all-grain customers and would like someone to chat with even semi-locally about brewing. My name's Andrew.

What do you think of Quidi Vidi's Iceberg beer? QV Light in a 4 pack that costs as much as a 6er... That brewery has its head up its buttocks. By the way, if you ever come in to town on the weekend, stop by Brewery Lane in Mount Pearl. I work there on the weekends. I barely ever get any all-grain customers and would like someone to chat with even semi-locally about brewing. My name's Andrew.

Well seeing as I live close enough to BL in Mt. Pearl that if I tee'd a golf ball in my back yard I'd break your front window with a lucky bounce, I'd say I was close. Didn't I buy a corney from you 6 months ago? Are you the employee that was headed for the Siebel institute?

Haven't tried those yet. Couldn't get by the price. They must have stole my idea and made their iceberg brew,:)

Haha it's Tony isn't it? I got excited that there might be another all-grainer around. I'll trade you one of my IPAs for that pilsner.

Back