New Products

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear about the yeast. I HAD to place an order with someone else just to get my Wit yeast.

Yeast will be in on Friday, expect to see it on the Site Monday.

We have some Liquid malt extract on the site: Pilsen, Golden and Munich!

We also put up some Co2 and Nitro Regs.

Should have some kegs up soon, waiting for o-rings and poppets and boxes to ship them. Some kegs have plastic lids, I kinda like them! Others have stainless.

Special B is up on the site along 5.2 and Super moss.

Liquid yeast is up but we are just putting in some finishing touches.

Special B is up on the site along 5.2 and Super moss.

Liquid yeast is up but we are just putting in some finishing touches.

Saw the new items showing up but said out of stock, I can't wait to make another order from you guys. And it saves me from having to order from two different places. Is it safe to say all of the Centennial hops are gone for the 2011 crop or do you think some more might trickle in?

Steelers77 said:
We have BEST Heidelberg Malt and Special B in stock, along with Wyeast liquid yeast!

Got your wy3068 for my hefe tomorrow! Cheers on the 63 pound order and still intact smack-pack!!

Steelers77 said:
Awesome, I was so nervous about that!

I stopped by your store on Sunday march 4th as we blew through Janesville, but no luck. I wanted to say hi and save on the shipping! Next time.

Back