I need a 3/4" SS washer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCrane

Reaction score
Not sure if I should post this here; so apologies to the mods if I'm being remiss. But as stated above I am in search of a 3/4" SS washer. I only need one for the inside of my MLT. I've checked all the local stores and can't justify buying a case of them + 10$ shipping online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read the topic about how to make a MLT from a Rubbermaid container. Someone in that topic scored a bunch of those washers and was offering to send people one if they needed it. If you can find that poster, maybe it would help.

My local lowes has them in packs of 2.

I may still have one laying around...if you can't find one local let me know.

Thanks for the replies guys. Superiorbrew is correct, I live in Marquette, MI. The washers referred to in the MLT conversion thread are 5/8" and I need 3/4 (I used a 1/2" pipe nipple and ball valve). Marquette is still without Lowe's and Home Depot, though I believe there is a Lowe's coming soon. For the time being we only have a Menards. Their catchy little jingle "save more money at Menards" is, I believe, a reference to their depauperate inventory. By never having what you need, you certainly save al ot of money by shopping there.

CatchinZs: If you have an extra that you'd be willing to mail to me I would be very grateful. Let me know if there is something I might do in return.

Do you have a paypal account? Throw $2 over the wall to cover the cost and shipping and it'll be on its way. I'm actually hitting Lowes later on tonight. PM me if you want to do it.

Back