What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These

1400878330524.jpg

Loving life right now. But the stupid dog just ate a yard pile right in front of and then jumped into my lap and tried to lick my face. Homie don't play that game.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400878515.945325.jpg

Haven't been to the Eccentric Cafe in nearly 20 years. I need to take a road trip.

First time for us. The fiancee loves Bells and was all giddy about it lol. Nice place good brews and nice people. And the homebrew shop is aweeeeesome

First time for us. The fiancee loves Bells and was all giddy about it lol. Nice place good brews and nice people. And the homebrew shop is aweeeeesome

Bought my first home brew kit there. Totally wasted it because we didn't know crap about beer and were a bunch drunken college guys. But we had fun. God, that was like a different lifetime ago.

There's smoke but I mostly taste marshmallow... Apparently they brew it with actual graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can't tell if there's smoke or not. There's too much marshmallow :p

Needs a higher abv and it's a bit too thin. It does make me want to go camping though! I love camping and it's been too long.

Just cracked open 22 ozs of my nut brown ale... This beer is much better at 5 weeks in the bottle than at 2 weeks. TGIF

Back