• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NJ: 4-tap kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nostalgia

Reaction score
As you may or may not know, I'm in the process of setting up a new kegerator, which means it's time to get rid of the old one.

Holds 4 cornies inside, CO2 tank outside (I used a 20# tank). Custom made floating stainless drip tray with drain and drip jar in the door. Has a mobile base with locking casters for easy mobility.

It has drawers under the corny shelf, which I used to store beer and yeast. As a bonus, the freezer works, so you can keep your bulk hops in there. Or sell it to the wife as a way to buy bulk meat at Costco and save money.

Includes check valves and shanks. Does NOT include faucets, CO2 tank, or hoses. I'd like $300 for it. No, I won't ship :) I will, however, help you get it in your vehicle. If you're within a reasonable distance I will help you load it in my pickup truck and drive it over.

The second pic is before I installed the 4th tap. If you want any other pictures or have questions, post up and I'll do my best to accommodate.

fourtaps.jpg

kegerator_platform1.jpg

kegeratornew2.jpg

-Joe

Friday bump! I will entertain offers, but I think my price is fair.

There is also an external distributor that isn't pictured. It lets you have a CO2 line on the outside for sealing lids, transferring between cornies, etc.

-Joe

Latest posts

Back