HI from alaska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daren

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi to every one I have been reading the site for a few weeks and realy have learned alot from It. I am in anchorage AK and have just started geting into homebrew and love it so far. I have made a all extract stout and a hef with hops and have a stout in the secondary that was a extact with a grain steep.

Welcome we seem to have learned recently that a lot of us have lived there at one time. I am a former Wasilla guy personally. Enjoy the site we look forward to hearing about your brews.

;) WELCOME! from Pa, I been brewing for a about a year, and just love it, and you will too! You will learn so much, and everyone is so willing to help and offer their advise, which is great! :rockin:
So have a cold home brew and join in!

Welcome from Michigan, Always wanted to go to Alaska Hunting, Maybe someday... I have learned tons from this site.

Primary: Samuel Adams Boston Ale Clone
Primary: Yoopers Fat Tire Clone
Secondary: Nothing
Secondary: Nothing
Bottled: Bavarian Lager, APA, Hard Cider
Drinking: APA
On Deck: Double Chocolate Stout

Back