Wheat Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NUCC98

Reaction score
I was enjoying a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat last night, and was wondering...do all wheat beers taste like that? I mean, minus the cherry flavor, of course....kinda like a Trscuit or something? Thanks! By the way, I ventured out to Sam Adams' website and they've actually got a section devoted to homebrewing up there. Nothing monumental...just the basics, but it was kinda cool that in a world of people who tend to favor commercial over homebrews, the fine folks at Boston Beer never forgot where they came from....

That's awsome. I'm a big fan of Sam Adams...one of the only big commercial breweries that cares about good beer.

rightwingnut said:
That's awsome. I'm a big fan of Sam Adams...one of the only big commercial breweries that cares about good beer.

I am a big fan of Sam Adams too. They have some GREAT beer. They also have one of the best web sites out there. The information about thier beers is outstanding. It's like they don't care that the "little guy" tries to replicate them. I think that's down to earth and cool.
I support Mr Koch daily! :p

Back