• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berrywise

Reaction score
No longer using this, hoping someone else can put it to work. A bit dusty but in fine shape.

Keggle #1
Bottom drain keggle, makes for a great mash tun. Includes stainless false bottom with hinge and handle.
$150.00

IMG_0426_zpsabshtare.jpg

Lighting is pretty bad on this photo, makes the keg look very dented, it is not.

IMG_0430_zpsdf3z8gki.jpg

Same side, as you can tell no major dents

IMG_0428_zps8pnroul6.jpg

Includes lid

IMG_0427_zpsatdyiiwe.jpg

IMG_0432_zpshd6gymwg.jpg

Bottom drain kit from brewhardware.com, includes three piece ball valve.

IMG_0433_zpschkbqmfv.jpg

IMG_0434_zpsmuygxvsb.jpg

False Bottom

Located in Maplewood, Minnesota

Paypal me half now and half upon pickup and I'll store them till August :D
I acquired 2 out of commission kegs last week. So at this point I will have to pass. I am in no hurry on my build, so come later in the summer I may check back with you to see if you still have them.

Sorry for the slow reply. Still available and yours if you want it. I plan to be around all weekend. Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up.

Also sorry for the late reply, I was in the vineyard all weekend, 2000 new vines going in.

I have to pass for now, the new vines have me tied down.

I'm building one of these but can't find the bottom drain kit. Where on brewershardware.com is the kit?

Did you like the bottom drain kit? I was debating it I want that or install bulkheads also where did you get your lid?

I am building a biab electric system so debate if that bottom drain will work but I like it because it's one less bulkhead I have to install.

Did you like the bottom drain kit? I was debating it I want that or install bulkheads also where did you get your lid?

So months later, didn't see this post. I'm no longer using keggles but all my vessels are bottom drain so I'm a big fan of them.

The lid was purchased at Ikea.

Back